Thursday, December 17, 2009

And They Asked Me- Who are you?


Amanda LaMothe December 16 at 11:19pm
** i know that i've said that i wont contact you any further, and i wont, but it occured to me that you don't know me anymore, and i feel the need to tell you who i am.. it is not to say that what you have shared with me is not hard, but to let you know that i really am good, and accept and am happy that you've found what you need or genuinely will be after some time, but am to the best of my abilities at present, for your decision,
and so..
and they asked me- who are you? and i said: i've had enough heart ache to last 2 lifetimes and still have room for more-i've loved longer harder and hoped more than any person i've known-i wish the best of everyone even if i cant stand you because it's not for me to judge and i would beg the same in return...i don't know, what do you want to knw -what is your goal? they asked: to which i replied: my goal is to make those around me happy, and work by their side and to live simply but with a lot of love and fun and adventure and creativityi want everyone to feel like they can't squeeze another ounce of love from meand i want to polish my tallents i want to provide for my parents in their old age and comfort themand have them want for nothing i want my 9 siblings to be successful and have lots of babies and big families and to work together to promote success for all of us :)... ... and i want each one of them to feel loved and inspired beyond anything they've dreamed.. and i want them to realize God is real, and He does want the best for us, and we are NOT to waste our talents.. i want to help anyone and everyone realize their dreams, and most of all realize themselves, and above all, work side by side to help them no matter what the cost.. and then they said: wow after reading all of that how has a guy not swept u off ur feet, and put a ring on that finger? ... to which i replied umm.. well i'm human and have my faults as well soothere you go -i can be selfish and stubborn and prideful, those are all the worst vices i'd rather be fat and i 've almost got that wish lolok well not too too bad lol.. i've just to find the one who will give me a chance to share all of this with them, forgive me my human frailties, and help me work through them.. and when they do, i promise they will not be disappointed.. i'm just waiting to be needed i guess...i'm single i date off and on but nothing ever sticks..thats ok, God will let me know when its my time to have an awesome family, and when He does, I'm ready for it!

3 comments:

~Little Cook~ said...

nice, very nice

Unknown said...

=) You've come a long way, Beautiful! I am so proud of you!

MandyKins said...

awe, thanks jen... i have, i really have <3 .. Friends are good, God is great, and people.. are crazy lol.